Windows Insiders received what is supposedly the release to manufacturing build, 10586.11, on the 20th November 2015. Now we’re seeing build 10586.29 showing up on our devices (Lumia 535 and Lumia 520) enrolled into the Windows Insider Program.
Windows Insider Chief, Gabe Aul, describes this as a cumulative update to Windows 10 Mobile build 10586, which is also seen on the Microsoft Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL.
These phones were launched with 10.10586.0 at launch.
The build contains minor fixes to 10586.11 and they include:
- You will see additional improvements in upgrade experience, including devices with limited free space, map rendering on update, and RCS enabled device settings.
- Improved application backwards compatibility for Windows Phone 8.1 Silverlight applications.
- Edge performance and stability has been improved. Auto-completion has been updated to allow user to more easily edit the end of the URL in the address bar.
- Additional Bluetooth stability improvements.
- We have resolve issues on switching the active cellular connectivity profile on Dual SIM devices.
- Data profiles are now correctly restored in the out of box experience that would prevent some devices from sending or receiving MMS messages.
Gabe also states that the Insider Preview will soon support the following devices and can enroll in the Insider Preview as early as next week:
- Microsoft Lumia 950
- Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
- Microsoft Lumia 550
- LG Lancet
Please note: This update is only available for Windows Insiders. Other users not running the preview will not yet see this update.
Source: Windows Experience Blog